Workplace Integrated Learning
We offer an extensive 3 months sponsored Work-Integrated Learning structured educational strategy, which integrates classroom studies with practical work experience, aiming to combine your academic learning of a field of study with the practice of work through our state-of-the-art programs. This is suitable for students studying the following courses:
This type of opportunity gives you the chance to:
benefit your career by giving your insight into your chosen occupation
improve your employment prospects by developing industry networks
benefit you personally by increasing your self-confidence as you gain more experience in the workplace
improve your academic performance by increasing your motivation to do well
develop your professional identity
advance your theoretical knowledge and transferable skills
communicate effectively to people in diverse roles
engage in teamwork, problem posing and solving, and self-management
enhance your digital literacy skills
understand, at a practice level, what ethical practice means
Skills Development Training
We offer Certified Skills Development Training to professionals who need real-life Information and Technology experience.
Fees available on Enquiry
Cloud Engineering (AWS/Azure)
Cloud Engineers plan, develop and support organizations’ rapidly growing cache of cloud computing solutions. While the learning path will help you get your foot in the door, it is the real-world experience in the skills outlined provided that will be key to landing a job in this field.
As companies move away from an on-premise infrastructure model to a cloud-first approach when upgrading or designing new environments, the need to hire Cloud Engineers has increased dramatically
- Cloud Foundations
- Cloud Computing and Virtual Data Centres
- Cloud Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- Differentiate On-Premises, Hybrid & All-in Cloud
- Databases and Files Systems in AWS / Azure
- Design, develop, and deploy secure cloud applications using AWS/Azure – Learn the Security & Efficiency Advantages of Cloud
- Cloud Monitoring, Analytics, Pricing and Support
- Cloud Migration and Innovation
DevOps Engineering and Automation
We provide a range of training courses to assist with the adoption of DevOps processes, reskill technical and business people with knowledge and confidence to strategically approach and effectively implement the DevOps process.
Our DevOps experts have specialist skills covering Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure cloud platforms, as well as on-premises solutions such as self-hosted Kubnernetes via Rancher, OpenNebula and OpenStack or vanilla Kubernetes.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- DevOps Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- Mastering Git and GitHub tooling
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Testing, and Security
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Handling Containers and Images
- Automation Techniques and the observability
Containers on AWS and Azure
Build knowledge and gain hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and containerization techniques across Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
Docker Training – Containers are the new unit of deployment for DevOps enabled organisations replacing virtual machines. Reducing development costs and ensuring identical environments and easing feature and product rolls outs; Docker and containers are the answer.
Kubernetes Training – Container orchestration is a non-trivial task but Kubernetes make the processes simpler. It makes it easy to deploy highly available, fault-tolerant and robust infrastructure at the push of a button (or auto-deployment as part of your CI/CD environment.
- Introduction to Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Building, Deploying, and Running Containers in Production – Container orchestration across AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Container and DevOps
Data engineering—also known as information engineering—looks at how to collect, analyse, and practically apply data. Expertise in data engineering is required across industries, and professionals equipped with this unique technical knowledge are an asset to any organization.
This course will provide you with a technical overview of how to understand, leverage, and report on data. You will be taught how to source, prepare, and analyse historical data.
- Introduction to Data Engineering – Database Design
- NoSQL Data Concept
- SQL for Data Engineering
- Data Mining
- ETL / Pipelines
Modern Data Warehouse
Data warehousing integrates multi-structured data from one or more sources so it can be compared and analysed for more robust business intelligence and analytics. It includes the process of collecting, storing, and managing data in a centralized manner to provide useful business insights.
- Define traditional data warehousing techniques
- Define modern data warehousing architectures
- Building RTL Projects and Introduction to ETL tools
- Create data models for warehouse solutions
- Understand technology stack for implementing data warehouse solutions – Data warehousing and BI Integration
Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Data-driven insights are only valuable if they’re well visualized and communicated. The course will show methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modelling, visualizing, and analysing data, and how to turn the data into powerful visual storytelling devices using Power BI. Our Power BI course is taught by leading experts and covering a variety of popular use cases, you’ll be telling better stories with Power BI in no time.
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Introduction to Microsoft Data Analytics
- Excel to Power BI
- Data Transformation
- Cleaning, Transforming, and Loading Data in Power BI
- Data Visualization With Power BI
- Create Model Calculations using DAX in Power BI
- Manage and deploy reports and dashboards using Power BI – Power BI Data Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
Business Intelligence Analysts are responsible for taking the data that a company holds and mining it to achieve valuable insights. These insights are then used to inform critical business decisions. This course will show using practical and real live projects the principles and elements of Business
Intelligence along with various tools and their application.
- End to end comprehensive module
- Tableau Model
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service
- Business Intelligence in MS SQL Server 2008
- Integration Development using SSIS, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Azure Data Factory and Oracle Data Integrator
- BI Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
Elective – select one module
- Power BI
- Click Sense – Click View
Elective – select one module
- Data Water housing
- Modern Data Water housing
We offer the following Workplace Integrated Trainings
- Business Intelligence
- Azure Cloud Implementation
- DevOps Engineering and Automation
In Partnership with INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED IT PROFESSIONALS (ICITP)
The trainings will come with ICITP Certificate and iDbase Software certificate of completion.
At iDbase Software, we aim to provide you with services that make your business infinitely more powerful and competitive.
Unit B028 Innovation Worx, cnr 16th Road and Scale End Road, Midrand
We are open on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 to 17:00