iDbase Data Analytics Offer
iDbase Data analysts exist at the intersection of information technology, statistics, and business. We combine these fields in order to help businesses and organizations succeed.
Our primary goal of a data analysis company is to increase the efficiency and improve the performance of our clients by discovering patterns in data.
iDbase Data analytics solution offerings are the primary data analytics applications in business. Each type of analytics meeting different goals and different places in the data analysis process. These are –
- Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
These types of data analytics provide the insight that businesses need to make effective and efficient decisions. Used in combination, they provide a well-rounded understanding of a companies needs and opportunities.
Descriptive analytics helps answer questions about what happened.
- Summarizes large datasets to describe outcomes to stakeholders.
- By developing key performance indicators (KPIs,) these strategies can help track successes or failures.
- Collection of relevant data, processing of the data, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Provides essential insight into past performance.
Diagnostic Analytics helps answer questions about why things happened.
- Take the findings from descriptive analytics and dig deeper to find the cause.
- The performance indicators are further investigated to discover why they got better or worse. This generally occurs in three steps:
- Identify anomalies in the data. These may be unexpected changes in a metric or a particular market.
- Data that is related to these anomalies is collected.
- Statistical techniques are used to find relationships and trends that explain these anomalies.
Predictive analytics helps answer questions about what will happen in the future.
- We use historical data to identify trends and determine if they are likely to recur.
- Predictive analytical tools provide valuable insight into what may happen in the future.
- Using a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques.
Prescriptive analytics helps answer questions about what should be done.
- Using insights from predictive analytics, we make data-driven decisions.
- This allows businesses to make informed decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Use machine learning strategies to find patterns in large datasets. By analyzing past decisions and events, the likelihood of different outcomes can be estimated.
Allow our experienced and talented team to help lead your next project from brainstorming to flawless execution.